All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers unique insights into challenges faced by human service workers striving to achieve social justice in the aftermath of disasters.
- Author BiographyKate van Heugten is Associate Professor of Human Services and Social Work at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Kate Van Heugten
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.