Human Sigma: Managing the Employee-customer Encounter by Jim Asplund, John H. Fleming (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by careerativity
- Est. delivery by 26 Feb
- AU $24.99+ AU $9.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would your company look like if you could increase the revenue and profitability potential of every customer by more than 20 percent? What if you could double the productivity of every employee? And what if these two phemena together could drive overall organizational performance exponentially? What would your company look like? And how would you go about creating this kind of change? One thing is certain: Business leaders are never going to inspire higher levels of employee productivity and build more passionate customer relationships by doing the same things they have tried for the past 25 years.Business leaders need something fresh. Something new. The last thing they need is more of the same old conventional wisdom about satisfying their employees and their customers. Based on solid research by The Gallup Organization, Human Sigma will appeal to senior leaders and line managers alike who are looking for a way to dramatically increase productivity, retain a base of high value customers, and improve overall business performance.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Fleming, Ph.D., is a Principal at The Gallup Organization and Chief Scientist for Gallup's Customer Engagement and HumanSigma practices. He consults with Gallup's global clients to help them improve customer engagement and enhance their business effectiveness. Fleming is a coauthor of the Harvard Business Review article Manage Your Human Sigma. Prior to joining Gallup, Fleming spent six years as a member of the psychology faculty at the University of Minnesota. He received his doctorate in social psychology and master's degree in psychology from Princeton University and his bachelor's degree from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. He lives near Princeton, New Jersey, with his wife, Robin, and their twin daughters, Allison and Emma. Jim Asplund is The Gallup Organization's Chief Scientist for Strengths-Based Development. He leads Gallup's global research on the science of human strengths, and how to apply them to improve organizational performance. His consulting expertise focuses on how strengths, employee engagement and customer engagement interact to drive financial performance. Jim is also one of Gallup's leading methodologists, specializing in complex research and development efforts. Prior to joining Gallup, Asplund spent eight years as a lobbyist and policy expert at the Minnesota Legislature, representing clients in the areas of taxation, education funding, utilities, land use, and economic development. Asplund earned his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Grinnell College in Iowa and his master's degree in public policy with emphasis in mathematical demography from the University of Minnesota. He lives near St. Paul, Minnesota, with his wife, Susan, and their sons, Jakob and Jonas.
- Author(s)Jim Asplund,John H. Fleming
- PublisherGallup Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOmaha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallup Press
- Weight658 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.