All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique books sets out the legal framework and practice at national level with regard to human trafficking, including the changes brought about as a result of ratification of the European Convention against Human Trafficking. It combines explanation and discussion of issues of theory with practical guidance on how to assist victims.
- Author BiographySandhya Drew is a barrister at Tooks Chambers in London specialising in equality,employment and human rights.She sits on the Learning and Development Group of the UK Human Trafficking Centre.
- Author(s)Sandhya Drew
- PublisherLegal Action Group
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegal Action Group
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.