All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new conceptual framework for reflecting on the role of information and communication techlogy in mathematics education. Discussion focuses on how computers, writing and oral discourse transform education at an epistemological as well as a political level. Building on examples, research and theory, the authors propose that kwledge is t constructed solely by humans, but by collectives of humans and techlogies of intelligence.
- Author(s)Marcelo C. Borba,Monica E. Villarreal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.