Humbug to Happiness: Breaking the Chains of the Past by Phd M a Lmhc Gibbs (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have humbug thoughts: the deceptive beliefs and outright lies lurking in the dark recesses of our minds, keeping us shackled and miserable. These are the thoughts that insist we're t pretty eugh, t strong eugh, or t smart eugh. They tell us we're worthless and don't deserve happiness. Left unchecked, humbug thoughts drive people to substance abuse, overeating, and other forms of self-medication. To kw happiness-and your true worth-you need to free yourself from gloomy and habituated patterns of humbuggery. David A. Gibbs, PhD, LMHC, CAP, ICADC, offers an escape from humbug thinking, backed up by more than twenty years as a licensed clinical counselor and substance abuse professional. Using the stories and anecdotes of our collective childhood, Gibbs recruits the inner child to combat and overcome established negative habits and thought patterns, allowing for an immediate personal transformation. Humbug to Happiness offers an opportunity to start a journey of self-discovery. Discover the real you hiding behind the distorting mirrors of humbug thinking. Once you do, you allow yourself to be set free, and begin a new life filled with purpose, love, and happiness.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Gibbs, PhD, LMHC, CAP, ICADC, is a licensed clinical counselor and certified addiction professional in Florida and Ohio who has more than twenty years of experience counseling in the fields of mental health and substance abuse. Gibbs has worked in multiple settings, including home-based crisis stabilization, private and nonprofit organizations, and private practice. He presents at both local and national conferences addressing mental health and substance abuse, and their impact on communities.
- Author(s)Phd M a Lmhc Gibbs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.