All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere s an animal lover s one-stop source for in-depth information on humpback whales! What do they eat? How do they behave? Are they at risk? This book also includes loads of fun and fascinating facts about humpback whales, as well as maps, charts, and wonderful photographs of these fascinating creatures.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHeinemann Infosearch: Living in the Wild: Sea Mammals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight163 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.