All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 4 to 8 years. A beautifully illustrated Christmas story presented in paperback for the first time. We have all heard the story of the three wise men who brought their gifts to Baby Jesus. But what about the camels who carried them? Here is the story of Humphrey the camel and his long, cold journey to Bethlehem. Humphrey has lost his blanket and schemes to acquire a new one. When the party reaches its destination, Humphrey is so drawn to the love surrounding Baby Jesus that he finds himself selflessly giving his new blanket to the Christ child. Carol Heyer's rich acrylic paintings showcase the quirkiness of the camel and add humour to the story. Here is a book that both entertains and informs without ever straying from the meaning of Christmas.
- Author(s)Carol Heyer
- PublisherWorthy Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeals Children's Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight166 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.