Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dark and twisted tale about deciding what's more important - doing what's right, or what's right for you, from rising playwright Lou Ramsden, whose acclaimed debut play Breed premiered at Theatre503 in 2010. Desperate to start a family, lonely, broody, middle-aged Lorna moves in with Allan, but discovers life on his isolated farmhouse to be far less idyllic than she hoped.
- Author BiographyLou Ramsden is an inaugural member of the 503Five, a group of emerging playwrights in residence at Theatre503, selected from over 200 emerging new voices in British theatre. Her plays include 2004 (DECADE, Theatre503) and Gas and Air (Pleasance Theatre, London). She has also written extensively for BBC Radio 4. She lives in North London.
- Author(s)Lou Ramsden
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.