All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe all-in-one resource to sharpen your Hungarian verb and grammar skills In addition to providing essential concepts regarding verbs and grammar, this new edition of theHungarian Verbs & Essentials of Grammar includes a brand-new feature: an index of the 300 mostpopular verbs, which can be cross-referenced with the numerous verb tables appearing throughoutthe book. This all-in-one language tutorial contains lotsof examples employing contemporary language to give you a taste of real-life situations.Each unit focuses on a single verbal or grammatical concept, providing concise yet comprehensiveexplanations.
- Author BiographyMiklos Torkenczy is an experienced teacher of Hungarian.
- Author(s)Miklos Torkenczy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleVerbs and Essentials of Grammar Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight197 g
- Width137 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.