All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to take users from scratch to having a solid base in Hungarian within six months, and to feel comfortable with the language in as little as three months. In only half an hour a day users will move ahead naturally until they are at ease with all the basic structures needed for communication and become familiar with the basic words and grammar of Hungarian. The method comprises two phases: the passive phase, in which users simply repeat what they hear and read, and the active phase, in which users begin to create sentences and imagine themselves in a variety of everyday situations.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationChennevieres-sur-Marne
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight319 g
- Width180 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.