All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnder the Austro-Hungarian Dual Monarchy, both countries had ecomic automy, but because of their alliance they shared a common market and monetary system. This arrangement was a decisive element in Hungary's development during this dynamic era, which was characterized by a surge in the country's ecomy, population, modernization, and cultural, civil, and legal institutions. L szl Katus covers the major political parties and social trends of this period as well as the changes in its ethnic and religious population, which later proved detrimental to the monarchy.
- Author BiographyL szl Katus is an associate of the Historical Institute at the Hungarian Academy.
- Author(s)Professor Laszlo Katus
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight817 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.