Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDespite being hidden in the foothills of the Santa Lucia Mountains, this unique little community has had surprising connections with the outside world. Though the population is only 279 people, tables like Father Sera, De Anza, Fremont, Hearst, Eisenhower, Rommel, and Steinbeck are just a few of those who passed this way on their way to fame. Now kwn as Lockwood Valley, it is still sleeping - East of Lucia.
- Author(s)Joseph Botts
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight635 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.