All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of the most ancient in the Argeneau clan, Cale Valens has given up on finding a life mate. His friends and family, however, have t. In fact, they believe they've finally found his perfect match. Getting them together, however, requires one little white lie ...Alexandra Willan is in a panic. Her restaurant is due to open in two weeks, but her chef just walked out. Then a highly recommended replacement arrives, an impossibly handsome culinary genius who sends electric tingles racing through her body ...Except he can't cook. In fact, Cale hasn't eaten real food in two thousand years. Yet he's determined to prove to Alex his prowess in the kitchen ...and elsewhere. Because never has he hungered so for any mortal woman. And t just for a taste of her, but for the whole delicious feast!
- Author BiographyLynsay Sands was born in Canada and is an award-winning author of more than 30 books, which have made the Barnes & Noble and NEW YORK TIMES bestseller lists. She is best known for her Argeneau series, about a modern-day family of vampires.
- Author(s)Lynsay Sands
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleArgeneau Vampire
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight238 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.