All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite our best intentions, there are days when we all feel like abandoning the diet and succumbing to our cravings; but eating the food that you love does t have to mean eating unhealthily. In this book, author of the celebrated healthy eating blog Hungry Healthy Happy, Dannii Martin, shows us that, with a few small changes, we can still enjoy all of our favourite foods, whilst urishing our bodies with a nutritionally balanced diet. Featuring over 100 recipes, from protein-packed breakfasts to hearty main courses and delicious desserts, there are dishes for every appetite and occasion; including everything from light, summery salads through to takeaway favourites such as burgers, kebabs and curries. The ethos of Dannii's recipes allows us to rediscover our love for all of our favourite foods, reinvented as more nutritious and wholesome versions of themselves. Transform your relationship with food and eat the Hungry Healthy Happy way today.
- Author BiographyDANNII MARTIN is the award-winning author of Hungry Healthy Happy, a blog about healthy eating, exercise and weight loss. Her personal journey with weight loss began when, in her mid-twenties, she found herself overweight and suffering with health problems as a direct result. Frustrated by the limitations that her excess weight was putting on her life, Dannii decided to reclaim her health and change the way she related to food. Until this point, Dannii had mainly survived on store-bought ready meals and takeaways but now started cooking healthy, home-cooked meals from scratch, discovering a passion for cooking in the process. Her new-found love of cooking and increased awareness of what she was putting into her body, combined with a routine of regular exercise, soon began to impact on her body and within three years Dannii had lost 98 lbs and reached her goal weight. Realising that weight loss is only half of the battle, Dannii has since been maintaining a healthy lifestyle by developing nutritious versions of her favourite meals and sharing them on her blog, Hungry Healthy Happy. Dannii's down-to-earth approach and delicious, easy-to-follow recipes are now providing inspiration to a growing audience of over 150,000 followers and she is consistently listed amongst the UK's most influential bloggers.
- Author(s)Dannii Martin
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Notec.110 colour photographs
- Weight907 g
- Width191 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.