Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilbur Smith sets his vividly realistic vels on the razor's edge between human courage and nature's wrath. In Hungry as the Sea, this master storyteller takes us to the frigid South Atlantic, where one man fights for his life-- and for redemption. Nicholas Berg is on a daring rescue mission. One of his former ships is being lashed against the cliffs of Cape Alarm and is surrounded by survivors clinging to their boats. Berg has gambled everything on reaching the Golden Adventurer before a competitor and a violent storm to win a fortune in salvage fees. If he succeeds, however, the real danger will only just begin . . .. From the power of a relentless ocean to the hunger of men to survive upon her, this is a towering vel of adventure, love and the daring of the human soul.
- Author BiographyWilbur Smith is the bestselling author of many novels, each meticulously researched on his numerous expeditions worldwide. His bestselling Courtney series includes Assegai, The Sound of Thunder, Birds of Prey, Monsoon, and Blue Horizon. His other books include Those in Peril, River God, Warlock, The Seventh Scroll, and The Sunbird. His books are now translated into twenty-six languages and have sold over 120 million copies. Smith was born to a British family in Northern Rhodesia, now Zambia, in Central Africa, and attended Rhodes University in South Africa. He has homes in Cape Town, London, Switzerland and Malta.
- Author(s)Wilbur Smith
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight358 g
- Width144 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.