All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionHungry for Love is a true life story of a young lady's struggle to survive the effects of sexual and emotional abuse. Yvonne's candid account of her life, her thoughts and feelings makes this book a real page turner and has been likened to Ugly and A Piece of Cake. Hungry for Love goes very deep and it covers many issues all in one place. It helps people to recognise why they may behave in a certain dysfunctional/unhealthy way. People who read the book are likely to relate to at least one of the issues highlighted within it. An inspirational book and a must read.
- Author BiographyYvonne J Douglas' purpose and passion is to inspire, empower and motivate individuals to reach their highest potential. She does this through her counselling, personal development coaching, writing, inspirational speaking and intuitive readings. A dynamic individual who just by her aura can change the people she comes into contact with. Yvonne is the proud mother of two young adults, whom she brought up on her own, guiding and encouraging them to take charge of their lives and develop the mind-set of an entrepreneur. Yvonne has been on an extremely challenging life changing journey and wrote about this in 'Hungry for Love' in order to inspire others, where she journals her trials and how she manages to overcome many deep seated issues to become the success she is today. The aim of the book is not only to inspire but to give others permission to own their truth, seek help and have hope that they too can be healed. Yvonne has become an extremely empowered individual due to her tenacity, courage and determination to heal herself. She is dedicated in helping others heal from past hurts, pain and traumas. Yvonne's private practice aims to provide an exemplary service to enable individuals to face their fears and release their emotional baggage in order to become the success they have always dreamt of. Yvonne prides herself in making people successful in all areas of life and endeavours to lead by example.
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rowan Campus
- Foreword byGwenton Sloley
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.