All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelling plans are the shark's teeth of the advertising/marketing professionals. And everyone in the business has to work with, for, or against these 'professional persuaders'. Readers of this book will t only discover insightful advice and anecdotes, but will also become intimately acquainted with the secrets of these master-salesman. Included are hundreds of tips from: Advertising agencies; Sales promotion agencies; Public relations firms; Institutional promotion and publicity departments; Direct marketing agencies; Corporate marketing/advertising agencies and Media: TV, radio, magazine and newspaper. Kwing how these professional persuaders work allows the reader to use their insights to his or her advantage. This is what makes the difference between winning and being a runner-up.
- Author(s)Jack L. Matthews
- PublisherSPI Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPI Books,U.S.
- Weight566 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.