All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third vel of the Hunter Series Hunter's Escape Quest for Freedom Cruising in the motor yacht, Reefer, toward a Mexican honeymoon, Matt and Tanya discover and rescue a wounded Cuban. The refugee is bloody and dehydrated, clinging to life and the broken mast of a shot-up catamaran. The voyage becomes ever more complex and treacherous as the newlyweds take the escaping Cuban to a doctor on Isla Mujeres. The Mexican island offers clandestine medical help for the Cuban and superb diving for the honeymooners, but is also the lair of a deadly Mexican gangster who clouds the sunny climate with danger and intrigue. Helping the Cuban in his quest for freedom catapults all into increasing dangers as they fight their way through: Complex graft-riddled Caribbean port laws Pitched battles against high-seas pirates Rough seas, engine failure, Cuban gunboats Degradation, cruelty and foulness of a Cuban prison Can Matt Hunter prevail and save himself, his new bride and the brave Cuban refugee?
- PublisherGreenstone Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenstone Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- javvar1006 Jan, 2017by
Everything went well, on time, well, no problem, thank you.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.