All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting vella introduces readers to the world in which the Hunting the Hunter series exist. In this comedy-drama set in a supernatural world, Charlie works every day, posing as a worker for the United States Census Bureau. His true quest remains a secret, only for his safety, so he can complete his mission in Long Island, NY. He is about to give up hope just before he travels to a beautiful and opulent home, fit to stand among the palaces of France. Charlie meets a family that is a little off from the rmal human being, and then, only then, is when he realizes that he is able to fulfill his true quest. Preview: Oh, okay, I started. If reading or writing is a problem for you, I could fill it out for you. All you have to do is answer some questions. No, while women are more than capable of reading, I can't. Why? Katherine stood and walked towards one of the hallways by the stairs, I must cancel the pizza delivery boy. We cant eat in front of a guest. My apologies. I didn't realize how late it was. Eat your pizza. I can come back tomorrow. Oh, darling, we don't eat pizza. Katherine spoke and then continued down the hall.
- Author BiographyCollin Fairlie (1992) was born in Fort Madison, Iowa, moving to New York City in 2011 for school. He continues his education to learn about many different aspects in entertaining and writing. He has studied business at Western Illinois University (2011) and the Fashion Institute of Technology (2011-2013), and he currently studies film and theatre at Hunter college in Manhattan. His first book, Hunting the Hunter is based on a one-act play he wrote at Hunter College while studying under Holly Hepp-Galvan. With the encouragement from others, he made Hunting the Hunter into a series, with books yet to be released. While he continues to work on plays and different film projects, he plans on working on more novels in the future.
- Author(s)Collin Fairlie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.