All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thrilling new adventure in the bestselling Alice in Deadland series. It has w been close to two years since Alice followed a bunny eared Biter down a hole, triggering off events that changed her life and that of everyone in the Deadland. The Central Committee has been overthrown in Shanghai and the people of the Mainland freed from its tyranny. Red Guards longer threaten Alice and the people of Wonderland and humans and Biters are beginning to learn to live with each other. There is renewed hope that we can indeed recreate our world as it was before The Rising destroyed it more than fifteen years ago. That short-lived sense of security is shattered when Shanghai is obliterated in a savage and sudden attack. When that same new danger threatens Wonderland, Alice must embark on a perilous journey to hunt down this threat. This adventure takes her deep into the Homeland, a desolate land where her parents once came from; a land w torn apart by Zeus mercenaries, bandits and wild Biters; a once mighty and prosperous nation kwn as the United States of America.
- Author BiographyMainak Dhar is a cubicle dweller by day and author by night. His first published' work was a stapled collection of Maths solutions and poems (he figured nobody would pay for his poems alone) he sold to his classmates in Grade 7, and spent the proceeds on ice cream and comics. Mainak was a bestselling author in his native India with titles published by major houses like Penguin and Random House and with one of his novels (Herogiri) being made into a major motion picture. In early 2011, he began to use Amazon to reach international readers through his ebooks and became one of the leading independent authors in the world with more than 100,000 books sold in his first year. He has thirteen books to his credit including the bestselling Alice in Deadland trilogy. Learn more about him and contact him at mainakdhar.com.
- Author(s)Mainak Dhar
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.