All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy the 2005 Hurricane Katrina disaster through the lens of cause and effect. What choices did community leaders and officials make that helped storm victimsor made the tragedy worse? What did civilians do to help neighbors in trouble?
- Author(s)Mary K Pratt
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCause-And-Effect Disasters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.