All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHurricanes, deadly and powerful tropical storms, can cause catastrophic damage to coastlines and adjacent inland areas. With winds topping 150 miles per hour, hurricanes produce storm surges and extensive damage from heavy rainfall. Based on international protocols, Hurricane Survival focuses on what people can do before, during and after a hurricane to protect themselves and their property. Also included in each guide are smartphone QR codes that link to the websites of various emergency services agencies. Laminated for durability, this portable guide is an ideal source of quick and accurate information. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleUrban Survival Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Weight42 g
- Width89 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.