All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wonders of our World Series offers young readers a lively and visually exciting introduction to the world around us and the forces at work shaping our planet and its future. Ten books in this series offer fascinating full-color photographs of examples from around the world to help illustrate: -- the devastating impact volcaes, extreme weather, and earthquakes can have-- why the earth's forests and waterways are in danger of destruction-- how the earth's powerful internal forces produce rocks and minerals from the ordinary to the dazzling-- how mountains, deserts, and caves are formedExtreme weather can cause sudden and dramatic shifts in the overall climate pattern of the earth. The results are often devastating to the land and its people. Hurricanes and Tornadoes explores: -- how they develop-- modern scientific methods of predicting storms-- typhoons, cyclones, waterspouts-- the world's biggest storms
- Author(s)Neal Morris
- PublisherCrabtree Pub Co
- Date of Publication19/06/1998
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWonders of Our World S.
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Pub Co
- Content Note45col.ill.
- Weight154 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.