All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens to the environment when a hurricane occurs? What are some of the causes of hurricanes? What can people do about the problems caused by hurricanes? How can you use your math skills to learn more about hurricanes? Read this book to find the answers to these questions and learn more about hurricanes..
- Author(s)Barbara A Somervill
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Real World Math: Natural Disasters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.