About this product
- DescriptionHow do hurricanes begin, and what happens when they strike land? Moving from the general to the specific, this book explains the life cycle of a hurricane, and then relates what happened when famous hurricanes hit the United States and other countries around the world. All Level 5 readers are for students fast developing in confidence and ability. There is more difficult vocabulary, more text, more sophisticated information, and a range of tenses and sentence types. .
- Author BiographyCHRIS OXLADE is an experienced author of information books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, geography, sports, and hobbies.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers - Level 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.