All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Secret Seven are siblings Peter and Janet, and Jack, Barbara, Pam, Colin and George. Together they are The Secret Seven - ready to solve any mystery, any time - in Enid Blyton's classic series of 15 mystery vels. An injured signalman tries to give his rescuers an important message - but only the Secret Seven can understand it! Can the Seven act fast eugh to prevent a disaster? In addition to the Secret Seven vels, Enid Blyton wrote six short stories based on the characters which are published in The Secret Seven Short Story Collection (Hodder). The stories are also available in individual volumes, divided into chapters to make them ideal for newly confident readers. They have been illustrated in full colour by Tony Ross.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Seven Short Stories
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.