Hurts So Good: Ellora's Cave by Sahara Kelly, Lisa Renee Jones, Gail Faulkner (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.08+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree deliciously sexy stories of sensual healers and their naughty patients...Gail Faulkner Romeo After years of illness, Lauren is desperate for a reprieve from her stiflingly protective family -- so she joins her best friend Carla for a weekend at her family's ranch. Although Carla warns the cool, collected Lauren about her womanizing cousin Romeo, when Lauren and Romeo first lock eyes, they feel undeniable passion for one ather. Romeo kws he can have any women he desires, but w he longs only to care for this sexy little minx -- and has one short weekend to convince her to stay. Lisa Renee Jones Hurt So Good Shy and cautious physical therapist Kelly Marshall is all work and play. Determined to go to medical school and avoid becoming like her recklessly irresponsible mother, she has always repressed her wildest and most sinful desires. That is, until she meets sexy architect Mark Majors and discovers a deeply sensual side she never knew she had. And when weeks later he appears in her exam room -- needing her healing touch -- she can't help but surrender, once again, to the passion blazing between them. Sahara Kelly Sizzle For fiery redhead Susanna Chalmers, Dylan Sinclair was the handsome muscle-bound guy in high school she could never have. But eleven years later, w a relationship therapist, Susanna sees Dylan in one of her lectures -- and he reminds her of a steamy night after senior prom when he knew he wanted to have his way with her. As a doctor, Susanna kws he isn't relationship material. But as a woman, her extremely aroused body is telling her otherwise. Step inside Ellora's Cave, where passions run wild and the sexiest fantasies come true...www.EllorasCave.com
- Author BiographyAn award-winning, bestselling author, Lisa Renee Jones has published more than thirty novels for Harlequin, Sourcebooks, Berkley, Kensington, NAL, Avon and more. Many of them have been translated into different languages, and they span many romance genres-contemporary, romantic suspense, dark paranormal, and erotic fiction. Born and raised in Great Britain, Sahara Kelly now makes her home in New England, appreciating the often-ironic symmetry of her life. Writing has always been a part of it, although being a wife and mother left her little free time until several years ago. With over three dozen novels now available at Ellora's Cave, Sahara has rediscovered the creative joy of telling her stories, crossing the genres of erotic romance from the past to the future and touching on just about everything in between. She firmly believes everyone should have fantasies and is thrilled to share hers with her readers.
- Author(s)Gail Faulkner,Lisa Renee Jones,Sahara Kelly
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleEllora's Cave Presents...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.