All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionBook #2 of the highly acclaimed Wife 101 Series! Final Exam Question #2 How many women does it take to ruin a marriage? Eric Hayes is a man with too many women in his life. As a bachelor, he loved all of the attention, but w being a married man, he quickly realizes that he cant please more than one woman at a time. Succumbing to the pressure, Eric takes a course at his wife's church to become better equipped for the bittersweet realities of marriage: Husband 101. The course ends up being more than he bargained for and his role and actions as a man are put to the test, one that he struggles to pass. Unable to keep everyone satisfied, Eric's picture-perfect life begins to crumble even before he can make it to his first anniversary. Will he heed to good advice and put into practice the lessons that can salvage his family, or will pride and self-reliance guarantee his fall?
- Author BiographyA'ndrea J. Wilson, Ph.D. is the author of both fiction and nonfiction books, including the novels, Wife 101 and Couples 101, and the devotional, My Business His Way: Wisdom & Inspiration for Entrepreneurs. She holds a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology, a Master's of Science in Counseling Psychology; Marriage and Family Therapy, and a Doctorate in Global Leadership; Educational Leadership. A'ndrea works as a college professor, as well as conducts workshops on a variety of personal and professional topics. Dr. Wilson is the Founder and President of Divine Garden Press, a publishing company that specializes in fiction and nonfiction books addressing marriage and family issues. A native of Rochester, New York, she currently resides in Georgia. Please visit her online at www.andreawilsononline.com and www.wife101.com or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)A'Ndrea J Wilson
- PublisherDivine Garden Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDivine Garden Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.