CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionIn simple language complemented by full-color, double-spread illustrations of loving animal families, John Butler has crafted the perfect bedtime story for parents to share with young children. This beautiful book will bring a quiet, reassuring end to a busy day.Each animal is depicted in its natural setting as, one by one, baby animals are gently put to bed by their mothers and fathers. From tiny birds and rabbits safely tucked into warm nests and underground burrows to bear cubs resting in their dens and young whales lulled in the deep, blue sea, the isy animal kingdom settles down for the night.
- Author(s)Professor John Butler
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width243 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.