All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN IMPOSSIBLY CUDDLY BABY POLAR BEARtravels from one magical place to ather. Hush baby polar bear. Sleep in the sw, and dream of the places where sleeping bears go. Readers follow a baby sw-white plush polar bear that has been brought to life by his owner's imagination from the back of a whale with the sea spray surrounding, to a land of tall grass where butterflies float by up into the sky itself and happily right back through the window into the loving arms of his owner asleep in bed. Mack's lush and lovable illustrations suit the lulling, rhyming text to make a perfect bedtime book sure to leave readers and listeners with warm and fuzzy feelings read after read.
- Author BiographyJEFF MACK has illustrated a number of picture books, including HURRY! HURRY! and RUB-A-DUB SUB and five of James Howe's popular Bunnicula books. Hush Little Polar Bear is the first picture book that he has both written and illustrated. He lives in Easthampton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jeff Mack
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width160 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.