All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn Rhys Bowen's award-winning historical series, Molly Murphy is supposed to give up sleuthing w that she's married, but the murder of an alderman puts her on the trail of a killer.Molly Murphy, w Molly Sullivan, and her husband Daniel, a captain in the New York Police department, have been invited to spend their honeymoon on the Newport, RI, estate of Alderman Brian Hannan in the spring of 1904. Molly doesn't entirely trust the offer. Hannan--an ambitious man--has his eye on a senate seat and intentions of taking Tammany Hall to get it. When Hannan is found dead at the base of the cliffs that overlook the Atlantic, Molly's suspicions are quickly justified, and as much as she wants to keep her promise to Daniel that she won't do any more sleuthing w, there isn't much she can do once the chase is on. Rhys Bowen's brilliant wit and charm are on full display in Hush Now, Don't You Cry, ather outstanding addition to her Agatha and Anthony award-winning historical series.
- Author BiographyRHYS BOWEN is author of the Anthony and Agatha Award-winning Molly Murphy mysteries, the Edgar Award-nominated Evan Evans series, and the Royal Spyness series. Born in England, she lives in San Rafael, California.
- Author(s)Rhys Bowen
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMolly Murphy Mysteries (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume NumberNO. 11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.