All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntelligent Corrine, abandoned by her mother, and artsy Jamie, forced to play football by a redneck father, both dream of leaving their podunk town and never looking back. Their shared love of literature and a dream of a better life bring them together and a romance blossoms between them in a secret place of their own in the steamy North Carolina woods. When Jamie is involved in the accidental death of a white girl, he's terrified of his abusive father. Corrine takes the blame to protect Jaime, with dire consequences for herself and her dreams of the future. Her life in danger, Corrine's left wondering if Jamie ever cared about her at all.
- Author(s)Lisa T. Cresswell
- PublisherMLR Press LLC
- Date of Publication17/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAlbion
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMLR Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.