All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Riley Cowan finds her estranged husband Jeff dead in his palatial home, she's sure it's coincidence. The police rule it a suicide, but Riley thinks someone's out for blood - specifically someone Jeff's father ripped off in one of the biggest financial fraud cases of all time. She suspects that someone is trying to send a message to Jeff's father: tell me where the money is, or everyone you care about will die. Riley's in-laws might be billionaires, but she's afraid that t even their dirty money can protect her from an irate investor who will stop at thing to get his hands on his misappropriated cash. Enter Finn Bradley, whose mission is to recover the money. Keeping Riley alive plays part in it. But when Riley becomes his chief suspect, Finn finds himself playing bodyguard to the one woman who might kw the truth - and at the same time can touch his life-hardened heart. Then the question becomes, will they discover the killer's identity in time, before he resurfaces - and strikes again?
- Author BiographyKaren Robards is the internationally bestselling author of over forty romantic suspense novels, which have regularly appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists, among others. She is the mother of three boys and lives with her family in her hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Karen Robards
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight296 g
- Width121 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.