Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSee John Cena like you've never seen him before!For over a dozen years, John Cena has been the undeniable cornerstone of WWE. Revered by millions of Cenation members worldwide, John Cena is kwn for his tireless work ethic and countless accolades both in and out of the WWE ring. For the first time ever, his entire world is presented in one ultimate compendium. Get the detailed breakdown of all things John Cena from his quintessential matches, epic rivalries, fascinating character evolutions, signature moves and much more. John Cena's legacy is unmatched by anyone in WWE's 50 year history, and w it is packed into over 200 full color pages for his passionate fans to enjoy forever.Coverage Includes: In-depth breakdowns of every key match in John Cena's career, with profiles of the events and rivalries leading up to each clash. The definitive guide to John Cena's history and character from his many different outfits, to his catch phrases, wrestling moves, over-the-top entrances, and much more. Learn about the values and influences that have shaped The Champ's career his insane training regimens, passion for entertaining, and his unwavering commitment to his fans, his job and his code of Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. Hear from John Cena himself, as well as other Superstars, about the key events that have shaped his legacy. Definitive career timeline, stats and breakdowns of his incomparable achievements in WrestleMania, Monday Night Raw, SmackDown, various match types, and so much more.
- Author BiographySteve Pantaleo has worked at WWE for over ten years and currently manages its global book publishing business. Not content to leave his literary adventures behind at five o'clock, he moonlights as the author of select WWE Books, drawing from historical knowledge gained as a lifelong fan and honed in over a decade of bringing the WWE brand to shelves in various Consumer Products. Steve is also the author of the WWE Ultimate Superstar Guide and three DK Readers. He lives in Seymour, CT with his wife, Lisa, and energetic two daughters, Samantha and Jillian. In his limited free time, he enjoys a high-tempo exercise routine and watching his beloved New York Mets with stubborn optimism.
- Author(s)Steve Pantaleo
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1383 g
- Width236 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.