All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionNow in full color and updated to reflect the 2010 ECC guidelines, Huszar's Basic Dysrhythmias and Acute Coronary Syndromes, 4th Edition is structured to match the order in which you learn specific skills: ECG components are presented first, followed by information on how to interpret ECGs to arrive at a diagsis. More complex material follows basic skills, with advanced sections at the end. Packaged with a free companion CD with 200 practice rhythms and a free heart rate ruler, this edition has been updated throughout and comes loaded with extras designed to enhance your learning.
- Author(s)Keith Wesley
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.