All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its reduced operating costs and point-of-need (PON) delivery ability, the hybrid airship is one lift option that offers promising capabilities to meet the DoD's future logistical challenges throughout the spectrum of conflict. When examining the hybrid airship in this capacity, it is essential for personnel to evaluate the platform through the appropriate framework without dismissing the idea based on inaccurate misconceptions. Establishing a new paradigm, distinct from traditional airlift and sealift frameworks, is critical in understanding how hybrid airships would be viable lift options in filling the current cost/speed gap in the distribution system. Assessing the hybrid airship in a distinct framework allows for a pragmatic examination of its key operational challenges. The vehicle proves to be far more robust and capable in terms of threat and weather survivability, along with ground and terminal operations, than commonly perceived.
- Author(s)Zachery B Jiron
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.