All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on resource for both large and small churches It has been predicted that in the twenty-first century extremely large churches would emerge in America that resemble neither an elephant r a field of mice. Which is better? At one time the answer would have been either/or. Now it's both/and. We want both the intimacy of smallness and the impact of bigness-we want a hybrid of the two. Hybrid Church is a practical guide for clergy and leaders who want to have the best of both church worlds: the intimacy of small house church groups and the impact of very large mega-churches. * Offers a guide for churches who want to capitalize on their strengths to build intimacy with impact * Written by the pastor of one of the fastest growing and most invative churches in America with thousands of members organized in small house groups * Outlines a vision for how the church of tomorrow could look like the early church. Given that the trend is toward very large and very small, with few churches in the middle, this book will be a welcome resource for both large and small churches.
- Author BiographyDave Browning is a visionary minimalist and the founder of Christ the King Community Church, International (CTK). CTK is a nondenominational, multilocation church that has been noted as one of the fastest growing and most innovative churches in America by employing the K.I.S.S method: keep it simple and scalable. It involves 17,000 people in several countries. He is the author of Deliberate Simplicity: How the Church Does More by Doing Less.
- Author(s)Dave Browning
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Leadership Network Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.