All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis wide-ranging study of three European cities shows how hybrid forms of governance emerge from the tensions between new ideas and past legacies, and existing institutional arrangements and powerful decision makers. Using detailed studies of migration and neighborhood policy, as well as a vel Q methodology analysis of public administrators.
- Author BiographyCHRIS SKELCHER is Professor of Public Governance, INLOGOV, University of Birmingham, UK. HELEN SULLIVAN is Professor and Director of the Centre for Public Policy, University of Melbourne, Australia. Her research and writing explores public policy practice in complex governance contexts, with a particular focus on the role of collaboration. Previous books include Working Across Boundaries with Chris Skelcher (2002). STEPHEN JEFFARES is Roberts Research Fellow, INLOGOV, University of Birmingham, UK. He is interested in collaboration in local government, policy change and policy termination. Stephen's research applies social data analysis and Q methodology to map discussion and debate surrounding the contemporary public policies.
- Author(s)Chris Skelcher,Helen Sullivan,Stephen Jeffares
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleUnderstanding Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.