All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals the secrets of hybrid and combination techniques. Combined techniques are often used by printmakers as tricky ways of achieving particular results, and then t fully ackwledged or detailed in the information that accompanies the print when it is exhibited. Combination printmaking has a long history, but the explosion of media w available to printmakers has opened up many new possibilities. Learning the techniques associated with creating hybrid prints is, at the moment, a case of trial-and-error for most printmakers, unless they are lucky eugh to have a tame and generous printmaking friend who will share their secrets; most printmakers closely guard the secrets of how they make their unique prints. This book will explain a lot of these 'secret' methods and techniques.
- Author BiographyMegan Fishpool works with Colin Gale at Artichoke Print Workshop in South London. She exhibits her own prints widely within London and Kent, and she has been included in exhibitions in Bristol, USA, The Netherlands, Latvia and Denmark. She has been featured several times in Printmaking Today, Art Business Today, Galleries Magazine and Art Review. Megan also works as a visiting lecturer at a number of colleges, as an invited artist to printmaking summer seminars and she teaches a variety of classes for both children and adults. She was the Printmaking Consultant to Originals '06 at the FBA Mall Galleries. Originally from Chicago, Megan completed her MA in Printmaking at Chelsea College of Art.
- Author(s)Megan Fishpool
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitlePrintmaking Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 full colour
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.