All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the ideas behind model design and use for a broad spectrum of hydraulic modeling methods. Detailed guidance is provided for selecting the modeling approach most likely to produce the data sought. This manual provides many different methods of hydraulic modeling from which to choose, as it covers an extensive assortment of modeling topics, technical issues, and strategies. Significant advances in modeling methods and the broadening of hydraulic issues addressed by means of hydraulic modeling necessitated this updated manual. The topics include: similitude and dimensional analysis, single-phase flow, loose boundary flow, gas-liquid flows, environmental flows, Coastal and estuary processes, Ice, debris, and hydroelastic vibrations, hydraulic machinery, design, construction, and operation of hydraulic models, and instrumentation and data acquisition. Five case-study examples are included to provide an overall sense of the modeling process from start to finish.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.