CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe author is your personal mentor who explains why and how while teaching potentially dangerous lessons in physics and engineering design. Spared the embarrassment of painful mistakes, you gain practical kwledge from frank, colorful cases and learn to solve mechanical problems related to hydraulics, pipe flow, and industrial HVAC and utility systems.
- Author(s)Jim A Wingate
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMister Mech Mentor
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures, charts
- Weight386 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.