All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is one of the first of its kind discussing transboundary water resources management from the perspective of international relations and regional cooperation. Managing transboundary waters is t just the domain of water managers but involves other considerations of foreign policy, diplomacy, trade and related issues.
The mograph brings together diverse perspectives from politicians, diplomats, academics, practitioners, bureaucrats, scientists and civil society on the concept of Hydro-diplomacy.
As very aptly put by Gopalkrishna Gandhi, A new hydro-cartography and a new hydro-wisdom must back hydro-diplomacy to address river water issues and to face the larger water crisis that looms overhead and under our feet .
IUCN is hopeful that this publication would pave the way for further understanding and deliberations on the subject of Hydro-diplomacy.
- Author BiographyGanesh Pangare, Head, Ecosystems and Livelihoods Group, Asia and Head, Water Programme, Asia IUCN Asia Regional Office, Bangkok, Thailand.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGanesh Pangare
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.