All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive professional reference book and training tool covering hydrocarbon liquid pipeline systems, including pipeline and appurtenances design, hydraulics design, pumping, and storage/terminal facilities designs, as well as operation and maintenance. Both high and low vapor pressure and batching systems are covered. This book provides aspects of steady state and dynamic hydraulics, mechanical design and operational issues related to pipelines transporting liquid hydrocarbons and petroleum products. In addition, liquid properties important to the design of long distance pipelines requiring multiple pump stations and storage facilities are provided.
- Author(s)J. H. Russell,Mike S. Yoon,Mo Mohitpour
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.