All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHydrodynamics and Transport Processes of Inverse Bubbly Flow provides the science and fundamentals behind hydrodynamic characteristics, including flow regimes, gas entrainment, pressure drop, holdup and mixing characteristics, bubble size distribution, and the interfacial area of inverse bubble flow regimes. Special attention is given to mass and heat transfer. This book is an indispensable reference for researchers in academia and industry working in chemical and biochemical engineering. Hydrodynamics and Transport Processes of Inverse Bubbly Flow helps facilitate a better understanding of the phemena of multiphase flow systems as used in chemical and biochemical industries.
- Author BiographyDr. Subrata Kumar Majumder is an Associate Professor in the Chemical Engineering Department at the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India. He completed his PhD in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. His research interests include multiphase flow and reactor development, hydrodynamics in multiphase flow, mineral processing, process intensifications, and micro-nano bubble science and technology and its applications. He is a recipient of various honors and awards, including the IIME award on mineral beneficiation from Indian Institute of Mineral Engineers (IIME). He serves as an editorial board member of the journal Science and Technology, Scientific and Academic Publishing, USA, an advisory board member of Excelling Tech Publishers (ETP), London, UK, an editorial member of the Journal of Chemical Engineering Research Studies, and an editorial board member of the Scientific Journal of Materials Science. He is a life member of the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, a life member of the Indian Institute of Mineral Engineers, a member of the Institute of Engineers (India), a member of Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering Society (PCBEE), and a senior member of the International Association of Engineers (IAE), Japan. He's published more than 60 articles in several reputed international journals. He has completed several sponsored and consultancy projects. Presently he is working in the field of microbubble science and technology and its applications in mineral beneficiation, arsenic, ammonia and dye removal and process intensifications by developing ejector-induced gas-aided extraction processes.
- Author(s)Subrata Kumar Majumder
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.