All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from noted laboratory scientists, professors, and engineers, Hydrogen Energy and Vehicle Systems presents a new comprehensive approach for applying hydrogen-based technologies to the transportation and electric power generation sectors. It shows how these technologies can improve the efficiency and reliability of energy and transportation systems. The book's interdisciplinary approach to sustainable energy systems disproves common misconceptions regarding hydrogen technologies and demonstrates that hydrogen technologies are a viable part of a sustainable, stable, and secure energy infrastructure. The book discusses intelligent energy management schemes for hydrogen energy and vehicle systems, safety and environmental science related to hydrogen technologies, and the infrastructure required for safe, renewable hydrogen options. A clear and up-to-date resource on hydrogen systems, this work provides a balanced presentation of theoretical/technical and application aspects of hydrogen technologies. It presents all stakeholder perspectives and connects hydrogen technology through proper systems analysis and integration, covering both quantitative and qualitative factors.
- Author BiographyScott E. Grasman is a professor and department head of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Rochester Institute of Technology. Dr. Grasman is the author/coauthor of over 100 technical papers and is a reviewer/editorial member of various journals and books. His primary research interests relate to the application of quantitative models, focusing on the design and development of supply chain and logistics networks.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note163 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byScott E. Grasman
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.