All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors begin by outlining fundamental hydrologic theories and the current general kwledge then expand into a formal discussion specific to Hawaii and the distinctive elements and their inter-relations under natural and human-influenced conditions. They include chapters on rainfall and climate, evaporation, groundwater, and surface run-off. Details on the quantification of hydrologic processes are available to those with more technical kwledge, but interested general readers will find much in this volume that is timely and accessible.
- Author BiographyL. Stephan Lau is professor emeritus of civil engineering at the University of Hawai'i. John F. Mink is engineering consultant with Mink and Yuen, Inc.
- Author(s)John F. Mink,L.Stephen Lau
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note108 illustrations, 13 maps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.