All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionHydroponics is a highly efficient method for growing plants and it is one that you can enjoy at home. A hydroponic garden is a little more complicated than a traditional garden and it takes time to set up, but once you get it going it is fairly easy to maintain. In this book you will receive an introduction to and explanation of hydroponics so you can try it for yourself. In this book you will receive the following: A definition and history of hydroponics An overview of different hydroponics methods A step-by-step guide for building your own hydroponics system If you are ready to give hydroponics a try, this book is the perfect place to start!
- Author(s)Holly Tyler
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.