All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo books dealing with a comprehensive illustration of the fast developing field of nlinear analysis had been published for the mathematicians interested in this field for more than a half century until D. H. Hyers, G. Isac and Th. M. Rassias published their book, Stability of Functional Equations in Several Variables . This book will complement the books of Hyers, Isac and Rassias and of Czerwik (Functional Equations and Inequalities in Several Variables) by presenting mainly the results applying to the Hyers-Ulam-Rassias stability. Many mathematicians have extensively investigated the subjects on the Hyers-Ulam-Rassias stability. This book covers and offers almost all classical results on the Hyers-Ulam-Rassias stability in an integrated and self-contained fashion.
- Author BiographySoon-Mo Jung is a highly respected mathematician who was born in 1957 in Seocheon, South Korea. He received his BS in Atomic Nuclear Engineering at the Seoul National University and received his BS, MS, and PhDs in Mathematics at the University of Stuttgart. Dr. Jung has published approximately 150 research papers in the areas of functional equations, classical analysis, analytical geometry, measure theory, fractals, number theory, and algebra, and has published 5 books. This present volume will be his first book published with Springer. However, Soon-Mo has contributed papers to several edited volumes and journals such as Nonlinear Analysis and Variational Problems (SOIA 35), Acta Mathematica Sinica, Bulletin of the Brazilian Math Society, Proceedings Mathematical Sciences, and Journal of Central South University of Technology.
- Author(s)Soon-Mo Jung
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight721 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.