All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionHyper-structured molecules are topologically well-defined molecules in two or three dimensions and are expected to show vel quantum effects in the molecules themselves or in molecular sequences. This book, covering the supramolecular chemistry and characterization of hyper-structured molecules, provides an invaluable resource on the design and synthesis of topologically controlled molecules such as dendritic polymers, and on ways to handle them using techniques such as photon scanning tunneling microscopy. The book presents a comprehensive discussion of the real application of hyper-structured molecules to organic quantum devices for molecular electronics, photonics and spinics and should be of interest to all researchers working in supramolecular chemistry or molecular electronics.
- PublisherGordon and Breach
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintGordon & Breach Science Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHiroyuki Sasabe
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.