All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Maximus Todd! He's the kid who can't sit still! Clever Max invents a game to keep his Super Fidgets at bay for the day. Too bad his arch enemy Mandy Beth discovers what he's up to and tries to trip him up! Will Max win at his secret game?Max finds that while it's t always easy being a kid -- especially if you're a bit different -- there is often humour, kindness and love in the most unexpected places.
- Author BiographyL. M. NICODEMO is a school teacher who hopes that this series will mark the beginning of a long and joyful career in writing. She lives with her family in southwestern Ontario GRAHAM ROSS is an illustrator and designer who has illustrated many books for a wide range of Canadian children's book publishers. He lives in a log home in the woods with his family just outside of Merrickville, Ontario.
- Author(s)L M Nicodemo
- PublisherFormac Publishing Company Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Games of Maximus Todd
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFormac Publishing Company Limited
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Graham Ross
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.